Monday, November 10, 2008

its Coming Now !

SPM Is coming tomorrow .if you ask me a i nervous or scare.my answer would be No ! Yeah i shock that i am cocky to give you this answer but seriously I have nothing to afraid of .Call me stupid lazy bitch but I dont know why but i didt study at all .Which i really really should .this examinations results will determine the futures in my life .its a turning point but what the heck i didt apperciate it .while still doing others thing ? Maybe I know what i want and maybe i'm not a book smart .I know i am not stupid .In fact i consider myself a smart person.of course there's so much dumb actions that i made in my life ! but hella ! soo many people though that i should study because i am a study material and i believe it and for some reason i'm just not into the mood of study !

Maybe i am soo godamn not beware of what happen if i got a bad results ? this could possibli be the last examination in my life and I should believe it .Hella for the next couple hours in today I will really study ! No kidding but why i have the feelings that i'm just talking nonsense & not doing the right thing for once in my life ? Duh I dont know but the next couple hours in my life will prove it ! Work it bitches .bless me good luck

Oh I forgot to tell you guys that i dont believe in nonstop the sun & moon style studying and throw everything behind ur back & just holding a book in your hands .read until the last page .sista please i only read Tips .because i love 'tits' [another meaning] big tits hell yeah !

No comments: