Friday, November 7, 2008

Roadtrip *

Yesterday go out with parents & honey bee .from penang to another place .total times taken is over 2 hours on the way to sis Bee Lee home [with her hubby] because she's give born a daughter and its 12 days already .in the chinese ''culture'' my mom cooks something for her to like 'signifire' a symbol for her and future babies good lucks and stuff .

The road trip is pretty good .I and honey bee bonding in the car .we sleep for a bit and for lunch dad friend used to told my dad about the famous prawn in somekind of small kampung place .so at first we totally lost because there's no sign or whatever in there .when we wants to give up searching for that place .thankfully we found it .the lunch of today is seafood and OMFG .It was expensive and really not worthy at all .we kinda regret but at least we got a experience in here [not a good one haha] then we finally got to my brother in law a.k.a my sis hubby house .Another OMFG in that day .his house is really really really really BIG but of course lives with big family members but still a very big family

His house is beautiful and big .very comfortable and infront his house .they had the trees .fruits .for the first time in my life I take the mango by my own hands haha but like climbing but using certain tools .it was yummy and big juicy mango .bravo ! Oh i also received angpoa from sis & her mother in law .hehe !!! anyway back to butterworth we go to aeon mall and dad had to wait for someone [works] and we sit in old own drink coffee .i order a ice blended and i also buy mcdonald ice cream yumm .

Yesterday was awesome but a bit tired though .this roadtrip totally worth thanks to my dad and mom

No comments: