Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Congratulations to myself

Congratulations to myself all you sexy bitches because my annoying SPM exam is Finally finish .if you ask me am i done well and have any regret and i dont know how to answer you because i never really ever think of this question but i gotta admit that i didt workhard and i cant expect for good results .i just hope that everything going well and it wont effect my future carrer thats it .and for those who think that they didt work harder in spm please dont have hard time with yourself and for those who workhard in spm .please celebrate for finish the spm for those who didt care about spm .go suck yourself .and for those who dont know how to shut your mouth in spm please go fuck yourself and go to hell .bitch i wish you have bad future because you such a trash loser shit !
i wish all the people that nice to me deserves to have a great time celebrate a little with the finish examination and have fun with it .love ya

No comments: