Wednesday, November 5, 2008

A Novel

I never a fan of reading specially novel books and even comics with entertainment & fashion magazine is exception ! During i am early time of teenagers I saw my sisters romantics novels in her rooms that time i am pretty bored and remember everything sisters read them .they seem to enjoy the books .falling in love with it .My girls classmates also big fans of romantic novels .secretly reading while teacher writing in the blackboard !

I really have no idea why they attrack to that novel soo much .whats attracked them soo much ? I mean it just a book with thousand heavy pages ! I really dont understand. I remember a day in 2001 or something .I borrow a novel from my sister .it was a love story and that novel have over thousand pages with millions word the words is soo small .yet ! soo godamn much .I try to read through the pages but when i reading to page 3 I almost falling alseep .gosh ! it was sleepy .i think i know why girls love to read .maybe its the imagination or whatever but even i am big fans of IMAGINATION .i never into this type of stuff .

From my reading history .minus the wasting money entertaiment magazines .I remember i only COMPLETELY finish reading 4 books in my entire life .First & second its actually not a novel .its a novel that contains many life knowledge include sex love and relationship .that writer is amazing .the drawing that i see in the book is awesome .really artistic and beautiful .this probably the time when i falling in love .the third novel that i read is actually a ghost story books,its call the eyes .copying the movie name .the ghost stories is alright .some are boring .some i read before and some pretty surpising but i gotta admit that i skip some lol !

The fourth novel which is what i read in yesterday FYI i only using less than 3 hours to complete reading that book .the book is call GOD BLACKLIST .the books is about the horroble serial killers in america ! the way they treat & kill people is extremely cruel .the most digusting thing is they eat human body YUCK ! But they are actually pretty sad because their childhood is really really sad .some been abuse by their own parents or even grandma ! their family members treat them like a animal and call them retarded .some killers is actually coud being a normal human but due of the circumstance its force them to be like this ! the saddest thing is the victims .most of the victims did nothing to deserves to die like this .after finish reading this novel i dont feels very well .its not because its brutal but its because seeing how cruel human being can be ! That is the fourth novel that i read .it was great one but i skip some pages about pyshologi haha

Maybe i have the potential reading novel .being a fans but i much perfer being a outdoors active outspoken person which i really am !

No comments: