Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I need Focus !

I need FOCUS ! I am not saying that i am cocky or what but I think i am a smart person [you probably roll your eyes right now] I aint a stupid person and i believe someday i will be successful .watching the apperantice & malaysia version The Firm .seeing the candidates making mistakes in their task .I always said that how come they can make this kind of stupid stuff ? they should know that it decision isnt right .I wonder those high education people .arent they supposed be smarter ? or maybe they get nervous and out of control in national television !

The worst thing is they never learn their mistakes from past tasks that been given .repeating same mistakes .over and over again ! My mind told me that even i still in studying but come on the ideas & works that they represent i at least can be better than them ! For least .I think i am creative & have soo much ideas that wanna represent .I know what the sosial market wants ! They are working in their industry for many years they have the experience about this but how come they can make such mistakes ?! or sometimes dont even know what the heck themself doing

For that point i think that if i in that reality show .i been win because i would provide much better overall concept & have all the potential in the world.call me cocky .maybe it isnt that easys what we seeing on TV .maybe when it downs to you .its really difficult and we are talking bullshit infront our tv and call other people stupid ! This time i disagreed with my own opinion because i DO think that they are stupid ! This blog spot is not about how i critic other people works but its actually critic myself

I know that i am smart but for some reason why i cant focus on study ? the time arrived soon ! less than a week its SPM Already.until today i still didt really study at all .i just hang out with friends have fun around .watching tv .online and read magazine ! Yesterday i google SPM tips thats it ! Only ! I need the god to give me the word study .so i can make it someday but i cant relay on god because the song is called ALL BY MYSELF !!! I love the upper east sider lifestyle.the rich famous and the glamorous and all of this requires you to be a rich person .for least you can afford something that you want ~ I dont have rich parents or whatever .so if i needs to study hard and get myself a great job with high paid in future .I know what i want but i jsut cant make it

WHY ? GOD HELP ME

No comments: