Thursday, November 13, 2008

Examination - Good Or Bad ?!

Dont ask me why i put this as the title .seriously ! if you know me then you think will know that I am not going to put this as question,instead i already said Exam sucks !
Anyway back to the topic .the reason i post this is because this is actually one of the English examination that i sit for yesterday which is Wednesday Paper 2 .As usual it has 5 choice .i only remember some which is [topics] : your prefect wife/husband .the quote 'i reliease this is what best friend do' and include this one and the other two i totally forgot .

The reason i choice this to write out of other 4 essay title is because i personally consider myself better/great at this type of eassy title because i good at giving evidents to support the 'statement' that i made 'i like the word statement' ! okay then i have to answer a choice which is Yes Or No I mean common sense please .majority of the people in this world will know the choice is YES Isnt it .this is the things that probably all human universy related to but godamn which pysho likes to have exam in their life ? its it is a painful tired and stressful thing to face in your life ?! urgh but this is what life call .arent them ?! so i pick the 'commerical-ish' answer which is Yes .LoL i dont have the brave to said No because i afraid that i dont have enough evidents to prove my point of view about examination is bad thing .since my grammar is limited edition and i dont think the person who marks my essay will impress with confession in the essay .[FYI People likes imaginary in the words usually not the truth specially godamn essay]

I pick the 'Good' Which apply that i agree examination is a good thing .as usual I am going to write in my style way which is kinda bashing/question the things a bit .fooling around have the speech-ish feelings in the first paragraph on my essay then later straight to my point .dont ask me why i love to write it in the way but maybe it just the way i love to write .writing effects and redirect your personalities ? I guess so ? I put all the statements that i think it will really get my essay higher scores that usual .I call those points real facts because it does .Here is what i write [if what i remember what i state but i will try my best to write down all in here]
I wrote that if there's no exam in our life .everything will stuck .there's is no determination in our life .there's no such prove of our knowledge .people study without a thing to get memorable .Exam also will be a wakeup call for certain people because it will be a kind of force to push us doing the things future in our life .learn the life time lesson more than what we could learn from the books .examination is something that we can have a memory stock experience in life .everything is important .it also let us know that if you wants great results then we must study hard to get those .the slogan about there's no free lunch in this world .so we gotta workhard and achieve what we believe and what we want !! Same time it also one of the identiti in us

I Guess i only remember this part of my writing in this essy .I dont know what do you think but i personally think its a piece of my master piece lines ? you think i am cocky ? I dont know but from the lines above about that what i wrote in the essay We know that this is seriously not me .I aint this type of person but for the exam.i have to lose my identiti and write as mr geeky nice bubbly study hard on student .in order to wrote out this stuff but i happy that i did it .at least i pull it off .would you ?! End of the day is examination a good or bad thing ? I think i change my answer just now .even i really hate exam but i must admit the fact that examination is a good thing <---- my instint told me this .hehe

No comments: