Monday, November 10, 2008

I finally Finish the Photo albums *

After A Week .buy the beautiful photo albums [total 4 cost RM120] .successfully find all out the oldies photos include some pieces that we are already forget .After a couple decent arranging photos moments and been through midnite while people sleeping & i still doing this .

YaY i finally manage to finish arranging all the photos into a beautiful new photo albums .I am extremely happy about my hardwork .you might think that arrage photos is a easy thing but let me tell you ! It could be easy but its going to be a mess .you just put the photos into a place & didt care about the meaning behind the back but if you really put your heart into it .make it the best thing in the world .arrange the photos by using the heart & soul with the years & 'theme' that you want .it become a master piece .when you looks back again you find it Bravo of what you do !

With the past hours that i buy and arrange this photo albums i know a new slogan that i made ! which is Money can Earn back but Memory cant ! no matter how rich you are ! This taugh me that we should appericiate somethings in our life that is very important .dont regret when you used to have it and didt appericate ! I am soo pleased & pleasure that i have this family.we might not be richest or whatever but i have the best parents & lovely sisters in this world who reallygive me the best time education in my entire life .they give me the best childhood that i can possibly want !

Relect to some richest people in this world .they are soo rich and can have whatever they want just by a snap in their hands but do they really happy ? even though we are miles than they are but i tell you right here .I have sooo much richest in the terms of memory and minds compare to them I have the happiest things in this world that they cant even compare .yes they are rich but do they happy as me ? Not at all ! I am a winner ! Thanks to god for giving me this amazing family & everything .I cant ask for more .Looking back to the old photos it such a touching things .some memories that we almost forgot in our life and now its bringing back to our brain !
Priceless !

No comments: