Tuesday, November 11, 2008

really tired ..

Today its really tired ,last night I sleep pretty earlier because i needs to have the energy & whatever to face today first big exam SPM in my life .Urgh today its Bahasa Melayu Paper 1/2 & Sejarah 1 .Today wake up in 7am .then after prepare everything when I reach to school its already 7.25am .Anyway meet back to classmates it was a great thing because have the feelings of back to high school again .minus the 'school' part beause i only wants my friends not school haha ! so , friends of course include some bitches that i so not like them .but whatever wish them bad life in the exams haha .

This time I sit this exam in class not hall but its actually pretty cool thing .its more fun less pressure .the teacher is a female .she's chubby & funny haha ! the Bahasa Melayu of this year its actually lower standard compare to last year .DUH Thats bad thing which means in order .we have to get higher scores to get 'credit' and pass ! Urgh .totally Bullshit .the Paper 1 is alright .i doing sucks at the picture essay but doing not bad in selected essay .Then its the paper one is finish .me & zhi wei get out of school .go in rou & zhua car .my suggestion is grab Mcd As breakfast so she is soo nice and nice enough fetch us to greenland Mcd to buy Mcdonald ..i order O-Fish its ok only .to be honest the fast food quality of malaysia is become more sucks lately .getting worst .

Then go to Sejarah exam .the time its 11.10am - 12.10pm .I accidentally Fall asleep when i wake up my question paper is wet because its full of salivia .gross I know ! Anywa after the SJ exam .i go to my friend house to online .walking to there .and go back to school about 1.45am .the exam begin 2.00 - 4.30pm .I dont know but I did try my best to answer all question .so thats it .the exam is finish and dad fetch me gome

today is tired .urgh

No comments: