Friday, November 14, 2008

Frustrating In Bad temper !

I just feels very frustrating in everything around me all of sudden ,I really have no reason to explain why i have this kind of feelings but i just couldt explain .the environment the stuff But mostly I am extremely frustrating in myself right now and i dont know why .at this moment i basiclly hate everythig specially my own .I have every reason to states out all my shity things without a single thinking in my brain .Just have no explaination why i have this such strong feelings and i really sick of it .Plus now i am in bad temper ! Not in a mood on everything .even the jokes or show or people is nice or funny but i just have every reason to ingore or Bashing about it .Urgh what the hell happen !

I guess maybe i do have double personalities ? I dont know but this frustrated feelings just sudden pop out from my brain and i am really angry about it right now and have absolute no idea now .This is total bullshit I hate myself why i let this mood take control over me ? I am are master of my own body but why i let something to take control over me ? I have feelings that i may turn into some crazy pyscho freak someday .this isnt good feelings but the feelings of it prediction is just comes soo strong everytime .God help me please like serious !

Best thing to do right now is probably go to sleep ahead and throw everything away from my mind because in this kind of mood and temper i might do something that crazy and nonsense or talking some shit out of my mouth right now for no reason Just SUCKS .really sucks .urgh what the fuck

No comments: