Monday, November 3, 2008

I though I find back something but I actually lost it long time ago

Last friday when parents back .they 'brough' a 'surpise' which is craig .clement [honey bee] brother.At first i am really happy that he is come back to our house because when he born .after sis fetch him from hospital .he's really weak and little .we raise him into a healthy baby !

In middle of this year due of some personal reason .my mother is tired and cant take care 2 babies at same time .so my brother in law bring craig to his mother house .ever since he live from there and didt come back anymore ! I really missed him because he is part of this family .but last friday I reliaze that something isnt the same anymore ! I though that he still belongs to here .but only 1 hours and we reliaze that even he is the same baby that we used to taking care of but his behavior & personalities is differents right now ! Feels that he dont belong to this world of our life ,The way that he live up is belong to his grandma lifestyle right now and we cant accept that

We wants the baby who is active but still can get us some free space in our life but craig is change .now he become more annoying .hyper active & yelling around the house .he fighting with his brother clement [honey bee] ! It makes us heache and cant even let us rest for a bit .this makes us really really tired .In the original plan .we going to take care him until sunday nite and fetch him back but PLAN CHANGES ! In saturday evening We decided to bring him back because we think that he is not the baby who we used to take care .we still love him but things are differents right now !

When we bring him back to his grandma house .his reaction is like back to the place that he belongs to ! I though at the point i will sad but sudddenly i feels that it was the right thing to do .i glad he suit that place well because he deserves to have ! but my only regret is I ''lost'' him .

No comments: