Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Deal Or NO Deal

Deal or NO Deal ! This is not a game show .This is my another confessions of what happen in this few days of examinations in school . Facing the stressful exams ,while you can choose to give your best shot or didt even try it .of course i am not stupid ! I choose to try my best .Seeing back all your real good friends ,having great times like what happen back then but sametime also facing some people that I really dont wanna see their face again .I dont think i have a option or what .if i am 'lucky' enough means i probably gonna meet them in future .i better hope i aint that lucky because i think if thats really happen .this gonna be a challenge for me

Seeing their bitchie face at school .while have to sit in the same class for the examinations i think that really sucks because while you struggle in your papers you even have to face their shit ! not good ,stressful enough .i shouldt even bother about it .actually i dont bother about it at all not it was them makes me feels soo annoying .i aint that prejudice this time but i am not that only one who feels about it ! maybe it is their personalities ,that shouldt be a question since i know them about 3 years already but what bother me is they wont shut their mouth .the bitchie expression .think they are soo smart behavior & actions annoyed the shit out of me .This really getting on my nervers ! Again ...ingore them but like what i said before 'those bitches wont stop' .this time i try to forgot their excistent !

While try to ingore their excistent ! of course people always meet each other ! I have the enough 'luck' to see them all groupie together while i go to somewhere alone because my friends is not there . They think that their groupie 'power' will effects me .makes me afraid of me and makes me greater than me ! You can choose Deal Or NO Deal .in the past i seeing them and seriously dont want to face them .so i choose to pick another way to go on .but right now i think why i should like this ? they have nothing to makes me afraid of me .facing their face and show my real colour .in this point I have nothing that should care about their feelings and the whatever ways that they try to make fun or bring me down

I DEAL With it .what a lesson of today .I think i should learn it since day 1 but it takes me soo much time to finally learn the truth about this .Not sure whether its worth but i can said that i deal with something this time and its more than what you see .end of the day its not how many friends you have .is how many real friends you have .because i am glad that i seeing the truth unlike someone who still though that he's have the power .but do your friends really like you ?! I dont know .but i think they are not .
How about me ? I am sure i know who is my real friends and who isnt ! Thats my price of winning

No comments: