Thursday, November 13, 2008

Sorry but I cant deny the fact that I love CURSING !

Sorry but I cant deny the fact that I love CURSING ! I Personally dont think its a bad behavior or whatever even though i know this wasnt a good thing by cursing in every single or end of your word but I didt use that constantly but actually speaking too much cursing will losing your moral,self image and education ! But seriously there's some things that really requires you to use cursing so you can 'describe' it perfectly and more wanna express your feelings or to that person ! This is truth you are agree that dont you ? For example when you hate someone .you cant using the simple word to bitching that person isnt it .If using a nice word then dont you think it sounds too weird and gentle haha ?!

Whats your favourite cursing words ? Bitch.Slut.Whore.Asshole.Dumbass.Idiot.Loser.Shit.Fuck.Sucks.Godamn.Motherfuck.HollyShit.Lame ...
and many many more ! But seriously i actually a fan of Bitch I dont know why but i usually use that to desribe person but in differents tone .there's friendly tone to kidding with my friend or there another one to describe my bitches mean the bitches that dead in my list .Haha maybe is the influent of paris hilton ? because she like to use that word a lots haha .
Yet again i like to use that word SO what ? Dont hate me for using that when i call you in that way [bad tone] get yourself a big mirror look at yourself from head to leg and find out why !

I remember that when i was a little i dont like cursing when hearing people saying that .it really makes me disgusted but now haha I think its kinda cool but i consider myself is the person who likes to cursing but with class .some people think that cursing in the public get themself attention and think that they are soo fucking cool ! I mean bitch please .are you out of mind or do you need a rehab ? this is seriously fucked up .ruined yourself in the public and i'll never done it and i wont do it in my life .but some people just dont get it .haha .thats faith and personalities .haha
I like cursing with class .thanks bitches for reading my blog .love ya bitches

No comments: