Saturday, July 18, 2009

What am I reaching for ?

People in their life ,They know what they want and they know what their dream and reaching for certain things that whats their life are meant to be .I though that I really know what i am really reaching for but when i deeply looking inside my heart ,i only see a ?

? I Have no idea really ,I know it might sounds hypocritic for you that i am not knowing these answer behind the back ,as a person individual without knowing what you really wants ,makes yourself like a lifeless dull person that waiting for the dead ,your life would be meaningless because when people dont know desires and dreams and dont know what they want in their life then what else is besides death ? they can choose whether death come to them or they go with death .it all just a matter of choice .

What am I really reaching for in my life ,Over these months ,I know that certain things has changes ,I go through some process that twisted my personalities .I though that I want the rich and fourtune ,I want what other people have and much better than what they have .Enjoy the feelings when people jealous of you because you have something that they dont want .These feelings keeps poping on my head .I try to get out of it ,lately when I figure out it probably Is what my life is reaching for ?!

BUT When I have time for myself and alone ,I reliaze that i had the time back to the original who I am .Feels like taking off all those skins and see whats real colour in inside ,When i saw some old people ,i will feels sympathy because they are alone and having a sad life ,Some people wants to have a meal everyday in their life because they dont know when will them having the next meal ,Some people wish their family members always next to them and some people wish that they can always being on the top in every single time .

Today I look through myself and I found the answer ! What i ever want is HAPPINESS ,Thats all .i wants to be with my family ,even i am not the richest but i am still wants to be the happiness family on the world .

No comments: