Saturday, July 11, 2009

Its my Foods World's

I Never done this before and I quite nervous and sounds like a virgin now .I admit I am not that type of person who like to show off and let people know what I did .but today I cant stands anymore and i'm going to be expore ............Hahaha

Actually today I'm going to talk to you about FOOD .
I must tell you that I love to eat and I'd like to show you about some of my favourite foods ...
* A nice chinese delightful Porritge which is really brings up your morning ...
* This is my favourite salad of the world ! PIZZA HUT Garden salad and I dont know how many times i spends moneys and time of them but they're freaking delicious

* Dont you just love OLD TOWN ?! Ugh people ,this is one of my favourtie set meal of them ..Its really good one .I just had them on this week again ,A great big chicken chop and rice with fresh lemon tea which really amazing .


* FYI .I have been eat soooo many sundae ice cream in this year .specially these 2 months and MCDONALD is my all the favourite ,Its just rm1.05 and i have some of the greatest moment .Funny fact is they always give me higher one '''

* Western people having American breakfast which as hot dog ,cheese and bread or you wants as in english style which is some nice tea and expensive bread .Chinese people love DIM SUM and I am one of the biggest fans .I love everything about it and our whole family almost expert .no to be mention but the owner and boss of one of the most famous dim sum place in penang is my godbrother .opps

In my Whole Life ,I never being a skinny person and I used to obessed of dream being like one and i never really think it works because its not who I really am ,if thats happen then it would like really weird ,Cant deny that I love to eat and the question is who doesnt LOVE to eat ?

Some people said that they dont like to eat ,i find thats a lie because probably they just control themself to have great body .but even i want to lose weight [still] but that doesnt keep me for eating the greatest food around me .
I also Have a great family with the greatest parents of my life ,Thats why I almost eat all the greatest food from the world .
Thats it people .thats chapter one of my favourite foods. there's more to come ...*o*

No comments: