Wednesday, July 29, 2009

My Life

MY LIFE
My Life is Normal because I live like a normal human being and have a normal life .
My Life is Special because There's always some special things happen in my life .
My Life is Surpise because its been full of surpises every single time .
My Life is Amazing because I have what i wish and want to life .
My Life is Boring because I keep repeat doing the same routine every single day .
My Life is Useless because Sometimes I give up to the great oppurnity to have something great.
My Life is Annoying because some people thinks that i am annoying and thats the feelings .
My Life is Bitchy because I have bitchy charactersitic and i aint gonna deny that .
My Life is Fake because i work in the place which surronding fake bitches .
My Life is Love because I have the family who really love and show me the true meaning .
My Life is Spicy because There will be a spicy twist at least once a week
My life is Movie because I feels like watching myself in real life as in movie character sometimes.
My Life is Perfect because I have the best things in the world
My Life is Jealousy because i jealous of what other people have and i dont .
My Life is Comparison because I always compare myself to other people .
My Life is Rich because i love the money and great glamourous branded and beautiful thing .
My Life is Cute because I have a bubbly personalities and always create something cute .
My Life is crazy because you never ever expect what I will doing in the next minute
My life is Dissapointment because I didt apperciate the chance that i have and earn it .
My Life is Tired because I always failing and making failure in my life
My life is Intersting because I will never know what happen in tomorrow or next minute

MY LIFE Is GODNESS Because There's no other better word than this and my life is FULL of everything ...

1 comment:

Benny said...

i'm doing a chat box so can chat over there..

erm... ooo i'm still the same at home doing nothing== as my blog say== haiz.. i'm going to die soon ahhhhhhhhh