Friday, July 3, 2009

I .Stand for myself

I !
I Dont label myself as the person who is hard to live with or difficult to work with ,I dont think that i am that special and better compare to other person and I Try to be happy as much as I do
I Dont Know why ..I really dont !
I Feels that I belong somewhere else that is better ,I know that I might not have the best personalities but I can tell you that I Have the heart and soul that is reallt nice .
I am not that type of person who will be everybody best friend or become everyone friend becase I am that type of person who you can choose to be their best friend or worst enemy .
I am full of sarcasm because I thinks its funny ,I know that sometimes i comes off really rude but Pardon me for everything because if you really know me then you know that my word doesnt meant what i said .
I am not rich but I am the richest love from my family in the world ,I know that i have a really great parents and family members who always next to me and help me .
I am normal penang guy but i feels that i am much more than that because i love everything about the other side of the earth .
I Dont have the Glamorous life but i feels that i deserve to be a glamorous person who work in branded shop
I love everything that is quantity small ,some people love to shop in a 'commerical'' brand that has big quantity but i dont like it because i perfer something that is unique and small quantity.
I am much more than what you could even expect ,I admit that i am not a nice person but i am a down to earth person !

I ! I wish you can understand me

No comments: