Thursday, July 30, 2009

I Need a Makeover

I need a makeover ! I need to get my hair done and everything .The Last time where i get my haircut its actually 26th of June ,its actually just a month but my hair is out of shape and i couldt get it style right .sometimes i looks like a mess when i didt style it .
But I need a whole new look ,in order to get a whole new look ,i had to keep my hair for another months .so my hair is grow long enough for the changes and i have no idea how to go through this month but i desperately need a new makeover

I been obessed with my weight problem since i in high fashion but this year its actually not a problem anymore even i am not skinny in the ideal weight but at least i am heathier compare to previous years and still a bit chubby .sometimes i thinks about losing the extra pounds but its actually hard .i work at least 9 hour a day .i have some pressure and had a lots of things didt done yet .i throw this problem behind the back so that it wont bother me .people said that now my weight its actually ok and i dont have to worry about it and i feels great to heard that comment .i want to excersize sometimes but i had no time .so the only choice is to eat health but sometimes i tired of healthy food .haha

No comments: