Monday, July 20, 2009

Best Friend Forever

Best friend Forever

In My entire Life ,I have many friends and people around me come and pass by .Some I will remember but some i eventually forgot about them .You will have countless friends in my life, you probably remember all your friends name but do you really know who your best friend is ?! How Many Best friends do you actually have in your entire life ? How many of them do you put your heart and soul into it ? and How many best friend you really need ?!

In my life .I have 2 Best friend .Tan Xian wei and Emily Yeap ,They are my best friend Forever .The terms of BFF couldt express enough the words of how to represent them because they are just the greatest .besides my family they probably the two person that i ever put 100% into them .i put my heart and soul .I know most time i probably rub people in wrong way but i am glad that i still have time to rely on because there's someone who really know about me .

I am really glad to have them .I Will give all my best and bless all the good lucks to them along the way

1 comment:

Benny said...

at less u still got BFF... for me... i dont think i have one... i dont know anything.. i'm confusion... maybe i really could not believe in ppl...

because i get lie b4... i dont know.. i dont know which is good and bad... haiz.. ya i know a lot of ppl does not mean that i have a lots of friend... everyone say i have a lot but they dont know about me.... unlike u.. have have know about u... your so lucky...=] hope your friendship will last forever la=]
and how are u lately ?? no planing to study anymore??

i'm going in on 17 aug haiz.. so worry....
cya