Thursday, July 2, 2009

A BEST FRIEND

A Best Friend,Many people know how to use this word but do people really understand the real terms of it ? I used to be using the word B.F.F A lots in the past which stands for Best Friend Forever but I reliaze that I only Know how to use it but not really embrace and using the real spirit behind it .


To All my Best Friend ,Pardon me for not being a great friend .I Know that sometimes the way i speak is hurting other people feelings and My Personalities is not that good but along the way I am really glad to have you as a friend in my life ,this is such a gift .While most people dont understand me or i'll rub you people in wrong way ,you still support me with whatever decisions i make ,always next to me when i need your help .I Know that Most time I liket to judge people and critic people a lot with foul langauge but even that i also dont like when other people critic about me ,its great that you critic about my bad and give me a wake up call about what is the wrong thing that i done and said .Thank you for being there !


A Best Friend will always be in our heart ,no matter where you go ,even though we might be different in a million miles ,live in different place and having a different life right now but I still have you as a best friend .This is what Friends are for ,When I am down i open my phone ,i have no idea who to talk and express to but you guys because i know you guys are my best friend .

Thank you ! Thank you ! Thank you !

Thanks for being a good listener .

Thanks for being a good helpher .

Thanks for being a good friend

and thanks for everything that you help me in the past ,In the Future I dont know what will happen ,I will wish all the best to our life ,pray and bless for the goods .No matter how many obstacles or hards we gonna face ,we still have each other .


I wont forget you as a best friend in my life ,I hope you wont as well .I know that you will be great someday in the future ,you will be very successful in your life .I will always support your decision and respect what you do ,Just like what you did .


I am glad to have you as a friend in my life .This Post is dedicate to all my BEST FRIEND ....

No comments: