Thursday, July 30, 2009

Forgettable ?

Am I that Forgettable ?

I Never been the person who ever wants to become everybody best friend and let everybody know about my excistent but I never though that I am that forgettable .
This Happens about 2 weeks ago ,One of my Best friend go overseas to study .I still remember that day I am in pretty down mood and I almost forgot that is the day that he will overseas .Then i quickly pick up the phone and call him but no one answer the phone .from that moment I feels really sad .that night I call My Another BFF Emily .I Express about how i feels and state that i only has 2 best friend in my this entire life .The Whole Conversation is Priceless .I couldt hold my tears but to cry in the phone ,From that moment I know that all the friendship in these years is worth for the best thing in this world .

After that coversation I call my other friends who i think is still have chance to contact .pardon me for not being a good friends because i literally forget so many of you .Sorry ! I know that there's some friends still wonder whats up in my life .Sometimes i jealous that they still hang out together .Then I call one of my high school friend Liang .Now he is in NS .I cannot believe that he forget about me .I told him my friend and he had no idea at all .

This actually Didt hurt at all but the facts shows that i am forgettable .but the truth is i am not
some friendship will only stay on certain timeline .

No comments: