Thursday, July 16, 2009

Look at yourself before you judge something else

Look at yourself before you judge something else .
I admit that I have a hypocritic characteristic inside my body ,I Never really though about what comes out from my mouth or how hurtful to other people and include myself in other way .I always though that i learn from the mistake but the truth is i never really done that but keep repeating the same thing over and over again .Then I write my feelings in my blog and make myself feels better than everyone self but turns out i actually looks like one of those kind of people .

Yesterday I go to lunch with one of my senior in my workplace and Over the short conversations It meant a lots to me because its open up about what people thinks and what do i thinks .I am completely wrong since day 1 ,which i should learn from the starts ,I though that is people to stop my way to reach it but actually i am the person who stop myself to reach a better things .In order to break the wall is starts learning and i meant learning .That lunch conversation is actually one of the best thing happen in my workplace .

Look at yourself before you judge something else .I shall keep this phrase in my mind all the time .keep reminding myself

No comments: