Friday, July 10, 2009

My Personal Style


Forgive me for being a bitch sometimes because I likes to critic other people about their fashion sense ,I admit that i used to become one of those people who I been critic right now but believe me I used to be one of the fashion victim and its was fug and cheap .
Starts from this year ,i get in touch with fashion more and more in my life ,I almost spending all my salary on fashion only just to get my style right .I love expensive stuff and mix and match ,along the way my family helps me a lots ,i googles and read hottest fashion magazine .
Not all the style you can throw on yourself but you can make it work ,best thing Is having your personal style which i think can help you all the time to impress people ,I believe in apperaces .and first sight is important ...Sorry if I critic you again but i just cant help it and i hope you will wow me someday because i used to be in your shoes
Sorry to tell that i know i am great in styling

No comments: