Thursday, June 25, 2009

What Happen In Today .....

I reliaze that I rarely to blog about what happen in that day or what did i do in certain today ,check out others friends blogs ,most of them basiclly share about their life and fun stuff but I only wrote about the feelings and deeps things ...So I decided to blog about what happen in today ..

Today is my off fay which I'm very happy about it since i got time to really relax,hang out with family ,doing my own things and just being myself ...To starts off this morning ,after fetch clement to school ,me and mother are going to pasar and we eat some nice food ,around 10.30 .dad come and bring us to the very nice vintage old style-ish dim sum place and i gotta tell you that those dim sum are stunning !! if you come to penang you Must tried it and some penang people never even know this place but once you eat them ,you can taste about the amazing taste and will be remeber about it .
I Promise myself today gonna get a haircut ,i know i just got a haircut a month ago but the sides of my hair is getting longer and i have no freaking idea how to take care them ,and i basiclly look like crap coz i didt style it ,thats why i need a haircut .so dad fetch me all the day to air itam to get my hair done... At first the hairstyling is encourage me to wait for my hair to grow longer but i couldt because i just feels sucky ,then i told him to cut my hair and make it look good ,i also ask him about tips to take care the hair and how to style it since i'm not really good at it .
I am pretty happy with the results ...then ,dad have to go queensbay mall to take care something ,so me and mom going to shopping ,mom looking for some nice pants ,we go to gap.forever21.guess.padini but couldt find what we want ,then dad buy us some mcdonald ....

on the way back home ,parents stop by and buy some fresh fish ,vegetables & big prawns and gonna cook it tonight .....awwww ....i love my family soo much

No comments: