Thursday, June 25, 2009

My Plan

I tell you what my plan is....
My Plan for myself is to taking care the best of myself and my family and i velieve that i could really do it well ,I starts to save money because i will go to france in 2010 which is what i want to succeed my dream or some people call my desire .

Lately i am not really happy with the workplace but the truth is i really dont care about it anymore because i feels like i dont care whether what they want to do ,if someone wants to put you in a bad position and always bad mouth behind your back or someone always misunderstood your point and couldt see how hard you tried to work then you feels like losing ''it'' ,it feels like dont give a damn anymore ,seriously ! i feels that sometimes people think they know me and my personalities and Easily to catch my weakness ,i hate to tell you but i am not really who you think because the game just begin if you really do wants to pick up a starts .

I really dont care about it .you can win everything if you want and if you think you can but as long i am the last man standing and last one wins then i will takes my times to see how you failed

No comments: