Thursday, June 18, 2009

Dream Or Desire

Its Dream or Desire ,Both Defination is differents am I trutly Understand the meaning behind those words or I am just using them to cover up something about my new truthself Personalities
Today I online to Msn Chatting Room ,I never expect to chat with someone since I am not really a junkie of Msn or sort of online chatting room stuff ,plus its been long time since i online ,Then suddenly someone pop out and its a close friend of mine who's from high school ,you know what ? I dont know how to label her because the friendship is very blur very blur ,we used to be so close but used to thinks that everything isnt real but is it our relationship excist ? Maybe I was thinking too much but whatever .

I never expect it would be her because she probably the least person I ever expect specially its been long time ,She told me some good news of a friend who I know in high school getting marriage ,my first reaction is 'someone must forgot their condom' turns out I am wrong about it ,they getting marriage because they love each others .which is weird to me because not to be critic them but I truly never see this personalities of this girl during high school ,but i might be wrong since high school is over ,everthing is about reborn so as myself .After that we starts talks about what happen in our now .I told her that my dream list is :

- Buy a Gucci in next year for myself
- Buy a New PC for myself
- Buy a handphone for my father as his birthday present
- Travel to Euro in 2011/2012

At first her reaction is good then she thinks that it just dream or it is my huge desire ,I never truly see both differents and I actually dont care about it as long I can reach for something I want ,I would consider these are the things to do before you get marriage because time is pass soo fast and I dont want to do something that is makes me regret about in my life since i been wasting too much time in the past .I told her that I has changes a lots ,also not that person who she see in earlier of this year [thats probably the last time we see each other]

She thinks that i put a lots of pressure and stress ,thinks too much in my sholder and ask me whether i am really happy with who i am now ,my intial reaction is i think i know what is she talking about but i can said that sometimes you thinks you knew but actually you not even near know .because the past doesnt represent the now ,everyone looking forward to their own future and do what they can do for the best .My answer for her is I AM happy with who i am and what i am right now .When i typing these sentences I just reliaze that how much i has change ,I know this sounds crazy but its truth .

I dont want to label or the definations of differents between the words dream & desire ,to me both of the same just the matter of the way you treat ,I do agreed that my personalities has changes ,both for good and bad sides ,I know whats the goods and bads is but I wont gonna change it .I guess my desire is too much then .....
Funny fact is I write pretty long post this time ,maybe finally I know what to write consider i struggle to write blog lately

No comments: