Saturday, June 20, 2009

Learning Culture

One of the Padini 7 Culture is Learning Culture .
And Its actually a great value because its states that we need to learn in every single minute of our life because no matter how experience we are ,we still need to accept and learn new things ,accept the mistakes that you make and make sure learn your lesson from it .Thats the real value about it .

Learning Culture ! Do you know that what the hell did I learn in these 2 days ,Argh ?!/Not sometimes that i can proud of .....Actually its not even a peny worthy to blog about it but i'd love to write it out and express about these shit ....
What I learn is BITCHES Never Die ,its like james bond movie ,you know ? those villans who non-stop to attack you ,I have no idea why they always like to do that ,sometimes you just wish to slap in their face but one thing I'd always remind myself is if i pissed with them which equal and its makes me a idiot because these bitches not worth to make yourself angry because of them ,because it is what they born to make ,I learn to suck it up and facing them and become a better person ...

What i also learn is sometimes you know but you cant speak ,Sorry that me for being a stupid idiot because sometimes i just dont know how to shut my damn mouth and for being too expressive and let people know how i feels ,at first i though this is part of my personalities but then it was a mistake that i really need to behave ,people dont apperciate you for being real but people will dislike you for being too honest ,funny isnt it !!!!!!!! Now I learn ,do you know that i perfer to be dumb ,You know what ? I Dont care what the shit that you put me on but If you want to win all way long then I'll let you to but As matter of fact as long I am the last man who stand then i dont give a shit about you .

What hurt the most is when sometimes you'd put your heart and soul into something but people still think that you are not good enough and always get pick because they thinks that you are not serious about ,damn ! I need something that can speak out loudly to them that I do listen and try my best ...

WHATEVER !!!!!!!!! LIFE IS SHORT AND BITCHES ARE EVERYWHERE ,I SHALL NOT WASTE MY SHIT TO SHITTING ABOUT THOSE BITCHES .FUCK THEM OFF ,THEY'RE FUCKING LOSER ANYWAY.

I Have a great future and you dont ,sorry but thats the facts not my opinion



ETA : Sorry for cursing

No comments: