Thursday, June 4, 2009

A Day for Myself .

Today its my off day and i will apperciate this amazing day because ever since working in padini ,i learn a lots & other .same time it is really tired because it requires a lots of enegry during worktime and others aspects as well that requires .
Many many Full days in my working hours ,i'd happy to have it because i can earn extra moneys for my income but it is very tired ,i wont gonna lie that sometimes i feels tired but when you think about the money that you learn then you totally forgot about all of that .

people said that take a rest would help you go further in the future ,thats totally right and now i understand what it means .Today I consider myself as a day for my own redeemtion ,which makes my spirit.emotion & body feels much better etc ...Hang out with parents is one of the best i ever have because you only have one parents in your entire life ,they are the people who born you .help you and always next to you in your life from the day you grow till the day the leave you .every single moment is something money cant buy .thats why i am very apperciate with the time with them ,sometimes when i back time ,seeing my parents is one of the best reason to go home because thats my home .

Today my plan is to take good care for myself ,bring some goodies ,get a excercize because i gain weight lately and many people comment about it and get a great facial massage .
Today is a good day

No comments: