Monday, June 15, 2009

Changes ....

Changes ,I feels like .the changes tissue starts growing inside my body ,as many of my previous posts compared the last year and this year of me ,many people included myself also states that nor as in my physical or personalities got many changes ......

Changes ..... I actually though thats a great things ,consider look back to the past ,i dont regonize that person from that snapshot .Its actually me but for certain reason it feels like a clone with personalities of me or a less version of this is my now .is funny that 2 days ago re-watched carrie underwood golden moment during her idol [2004] ,I just figure out that its been so fast that i watching that TV show for many years .I look at other TV I also didt notice that Jordin sparks idol winning song is actually the same as my blog title .Funny isnt it .Watching Carrie underwood from Country all american farm girl turn into one of the best country singer in america nowdays .This isnt a realitytv or a soap opera with script or a teen stupid drama but its real life ,reflex back to myself ,is funny to remind me of the things that bothers me during my high school year .I have waste too much time of the stupid things .am i ?

This month I had meet many people that i didt meet in about half year of many year ,Still in their vision I still that chubby fat guy with over-hyper personalities or weirdo .the reactions that they seen the new me is good ,many people ask that what did i do to make myself lose weight ,funny facts is the ''new'' which i label the people that i meet at works ,some thinks that i put on some weight last month .Funny isnt it .Today I meet someone from High school ,is funny that she forgot my name and who I am but she still remember my face .the funniest things is I am 180 from the vision during high school but Maybe my face is different and easy to remember ? I dont know ,in my workplace I has been ask that whether i had a brother because someone said that previous worker look kind of like me ? erm ...i consider thats a good thing !

Changes ...I feels much confidents now compare than before but the bad things is the cockyness starts to grow even more than ever ,I used to though that i been create a better humble personalities for myself but recap myself again like a episode ,I feels like its actually a fake-ness ....I dont know how to explain and I dont know why ..I think that probably I starts wants to renew everythings ....

Changes .....

No comments: