Thursday, June 11, 2009

I have soo many things to blog about ....

I Have soo many things to blog about ....
I Really have ,sometimes during workplace my minds told me a lots of story in my head and i wants to share with you guys .Some times i saw something and it remind me of what happen in the past and what happen now .so many topics that i could blog about pops in my head that i could share with you people .but it all just slash in the short moment .When i go onto the blog i tried to remember the things that i wants to blog about ,my minds goes blank for certain reason .I just couldt explain how and why it is that way ,I still think that maybe i wants to write about it but words ! no matter how many grammar i use but i just couldt explain that feelings in that moment .

I have so many things to blog about ,I wants to blogs about myself ,I really wants .I wants to let some old friends to know how am I doing lately .Am I still the person that you think you know ? At least i could let the people and friend who care about me know what's up with me lately and my plan .Sudden I felt like turn into another myself because i thinks that I am no longer the Me that they used to know .
Yesterday I also reliaze something about myself ,No just i grown but I know that i cry much compared to previous 5 years i think ,Those tears no matter how hard I tried to hold but my eyes holder but I always failed !? I wont blame myself for tearing up But I would blame myself when I did not learn from the mistaeks ,Tearing up doesnt make up weaker like in the past but from what I learn ,tearing up makes me a stronger person for now .

I have so many things to blog about but I reliaze that is it worth to blog about ?

No comments: