Monday, June 29, 2009

Dream ...of a old friend

Dreams .....Is been long time since i have a dream ..People said that dream is a relfection of what our hopes and whats we thinks in real life and i agreed with it But I have this dream since form 4 and I dont know why its always keep on my dream land but sure its tell some story

When i enter remove ,i can said that it probably one of the hardest year in my life ,I am soo geeky in first year of high school ,i barely have a friend to talk because of my geeky personalities ,all of old school friends starts to disconnect with me because they go to different school with me ,some night i even cry because i am really lonely ,For my memory I still remember i have a best friend travis .he is my first best friend in high school .he is really nice and help my out ,part of my english is what he help me ,you have no idea i couldt even speak during first year of high school .

We been in same class in remove & form 1 ,starts from form 2 ,my personalities starts to change ,for the bad side ,i still remember we still talk while meet in school ,during early of form 3 ,he telling me something ,he said that he will move to canada with his family ,i though he is kidding since he used to tell me about this in remove ,i didt took it serious but still congratulated to him but later is real ! when i find out this ,i am too late .

What i feels regret is how come i been making this mistakes ,i even lost his e-mail address and now we dont have the chances to chat again !! I guess this is what dreams are telling ......

No comments: