Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I really tried my best already ! why it still isnt enough ?

Sometimes when you didt tried your best to achieve something or work on something that you wish to done then when its come to problems or trouble you have no one to blame but yourself
but sometimes when you really tried your best and put all your effort but people still think that you did not give it your all ,do you know how it feels ?

if you dont care about something then you wont even bother to take care of it ,I tried my best to achieve something and want to prove to people that i have the ability and potential to be great lead and all you need to do is just trust your best with me ,i know that put trust on some people isnt a easy things to do ,specially on nowdays society but you never wish you doubt about my performances .i wont said that i am perfect because i am careless and making mistakes but i wont said that i am amateur because i have experience ,

just that i really hurts my hearts that people didt see the effort and my heart that i put on the work that i done ,i do tried my all best to give it to all ,if you think that wasnt enough for you people then what should i do ? Why I must keep impress you ? sometimes i know that i already reach over my limit ,i dont need to prove that i am this good because i know that i can do it but how come you people always doubting on me ?

I tried to give people helps and advice but no one ever put it onto their ears ,I just want to help.is it that hard for you people ? if you think that i have no tried hard enough then i shall redone all over again but when i tried my best and still not enough .then what should i do ?

No comments: