Tuesday, August 25, 2009

This should be good

Lately I feeling the pressure at the workplace ,this time the defination of pressure isnt that little gossiping or other tiny thing but the things that really bother up to my head is .

DO I HAVE IT TO EARN PEOPLE TRUST ?!

I Afriad the answer is no from them ,I might be not serious most time and such a little 'bitch' atitude ,i always forgot things and quit didt take the lesson from my mistakes but I know that i have the potential to make something good.

lately they give me much things to do compare to the last month ,the bad news is I feels quit pressure because i'm scare of making mistakes and make them feels dissapointed but i try to look at the good side because if people doesnt trust you enough then why would they give you things to do ? I must earn more their trust
I should be glad that they trust me that i can pull it off ,I no where near good but i will try my best to do it ,even sometimes i might complain but it just the way of me to express .

end of the day after i sleep i reliaze that make me busy its actually a good thing because i scare of being nothing to do ,because that makes me worthless in end of the day .

wish me good luck

No comments: