Thursday, September 10, 2009

I am Just another Teenager

Hey everybody My Name is TAN WEI HONG ,You can call me Derek if you like .
I love my life because i have a lovely parents and sister who love me very much and always give support help and build a strong family tree for me .

I graudated last year in high school ,i been start working since last year december .if you ask me whether i plan to study in future or i just want to be street smart and my answer would be I will try my best to enter a wawasan universiti next year .Now i work in Padini concept store under the department Padini which selling office wear ,its my third job actually .

I love Everything that is Fabulous Expensive Glamorous and Beautiful ,I spends tons of money on fashion because I love them ,sometimes i think great clothes can cover my low-esteem confidents ,I know it might seems weird to said i have low-esteem confidents but its true .I though that I am different than some of the teenagers in my age because i am not like the character from soap opera or friends around me who struggle after their high school life but today i reliaze that underneath everything :

I AM JUST ANOTHER TEENAGER

At first i think that i know why i want and what my life is meant to be but its 180 twisted ,I have strong family but due of my personalities ,many things fail myself in the real sosial life ,This is the one thing that i struggle a lots and i seriously needs to work on it ,sometimes i didt meant it but i dont know how to use the right word or right tone and it rub people in wrong way .

I need to be grow up in myself ,Many things in my life that i am still not achieve and always relay on people and i only know how to blaming ,which is wrong ! I need to be focus and more serious about it

I am really love what i'm having and i dont want to grow up too fast .I'm 19 and its not too young but its not that young .

No comments: