Saturday, September 5, 2009

OVER

I am really over ,over with everything .I am really tired and fraustrated to deal with the things that you people pull to me .I know I make mistake and i admit the fact that i am wrong and sorry about it ,maybe my atitude rub you people in wrong way but pls dont out every judgement on me whenever i did something ,pls let me have time to explain .

why is it so hard to let you guys have time for me to explain ? i just come here to work ,i just have to earn money ,make friends and gain life experinece but i dont understand why ? why ? why ? I know that I probably give you people hard time when i didt really did well in my task but pls forgive me .i know you probably tired of me making mistake but i already done my best to achieve everything that hand on me .you think that i purposely make it become a failure ??!

do you know how much it hurt when people treat you hardwork heart and soul piece into something trash ? pls stand in my angle and understand how much i feels .i am a good listener but doesnt mean i am the best listener ,when you not happy with someone or complain about someone else .i will listen and talk through about it but why everytime when you facing that person as you can act like nothing happen and not even want to confront about it ?

I am worst actor in the world ,i consider myself smart is actually a side of dumb ,i am dumb because i dont know how to put my makeup in my face .pls i asking for you people to let me have time to explain ,try to be in my place try to understand how i feels ,i know you probably dont have time to do this but pls at least give me chances .

I am over with this ,i am over with everything ,starts from this moment ,i am going to stand for myself and i will do the things that i did is right .no more regret ,as for you people .I AM OVER YOU !!!!

No comments: