Thursday, September 3, 2009

I am NOT asking for permission

I have the right to decided what i want to do and what decision that i need to make in my life ,The action that i take doesnt means that i am completely correct but that also doesnt mean that you have the right to judge on everything that i do .

I have a great family ,lovely parents and lovely sisters .For those people who love and care about me will only give me advice and help me through the situations at time ,I have respect for all the people that i love .For those people who only know how to judge other people .i have two words for you SCREW YOU

I am so tired and dont want to continue to playing character with the drama that you people join ,I am so frustrated and just want to finish and done my job right ,Pls dont make a godamn decision or a judgement that you put on me because i do NOT ask you to do that .for me you dont have the damn right to judge on me .I have put my heart and soul in my work ,if that doesnt seems enough for you then i'm done because i dont need to prove to you that i am that good because i know that .

I am so tired of proving to you people that i am good enough .I did learn my mistakes from the past but why you people never seems to understand it ,pls dont judge everytime ,I'm here to work and earn money and experience only ,i dont even care to make friends but this is a workplace and i dont want to make it bad situations because i probably face you people at least 8 hours a day .

So PLEASE !!!! I do not asking for your permission on everytime ,if you think that i am wrong then correct me and not bashing about me .i am done enough ,i am so damn tired because when i achieve on something you people just never seems to glad it but when i did something mistake you people just overacted about it .maybe i am sensitive but so what ? i really dont care at all .I make the decision .

I make those decision is for myself and the people that i love and NOT try to impress you people .I'm done !~

No comments: