Thursday, September 24, 2009

Little updates of what happen recently ...

Just a little updates of what happen recently

Chapter 1 : Work
- Well My Passion & fire is back ,now at least get people confirmation that i can work and i know that this wasnt something that i need to prove because i know i can bring it but of course money is all the things that it matter ,tbh I wasnt really putting my heart on this job because i dont consider is worth ,well no job in this world is worth except me for being my parents son .I just wish to have a good sales every single month then i get a good comission ,I dont care about the relationship with the staff because it just blah ..well its sosial and i know gotta put my game face on but i just feels like didt care anymore .like ya know ,its not even worth to deals with IDIOT .well you couldt put some idiots away ,so you just have to ingore them ,if you think i dislike you or whatever then i hope you should know why and i dont care about a damn about it .i'll just doing my job properly ,makes couple lame jokes and have good time with it ..


Chapter 2 : Personal stuff
- Well i still continue keep up my personal stuff .my room is going to get renovation soon ,so i'm pretty excited about it ,about some paper work and exams that i'm on ,i feels pretty shame that i didt have enough time to study and until now i still failing which totally idiotic of myself .I need to take care my body better because i'm just recovering from sick [2 days MC] and it was pretty bad ,i'm having fever.cough. my throat is burning ,sort of stuff ,so my health is more important but then again i'm back on the on diet plan because i gain a bit in past weeks .so i gotta watch out .but since i'm sick ,so it automaticlly drop a bit and i'm feeling good about it but still have to keep up to reach my goal weight and ideal body

Chapter 3 :Desire
- So I probably have a chance to overseas in end of the year and i hope it is going to happen because i am totally excited about it ,now my fashion sense is getting even better ,i'm not cocky to admit it but its the facts ,so when i get my salary i will buy a skinny jeans and checks shirts ,i already spotted the topman one .awesome ! cant wait to buy

so thats it
xoxo

No comments: