Monday, September 7, 2009

SHUT me DOWN

I'm using a browntape ,open it then wrap around my mouth and cover with my lips .I starts to stop talking and forgot my voice and how it sounds like then i dont know how to express myself besides let my work and results answer every question and judgement .

YEAP ! THAT IS WHAT I WAS HOPING TO HAPPEN .
I love to express how i feels because i am a outspoken person and i am outgoing ,always love to express to other people about how i feels but i learn the truth about these few days ,turns out people that work in same place as your doesnt like it at all ,then i figure out the best way to solve the problem is to SHUT ME DOWN ,Which shut my damn mouth .

When i dont have 'voice' to explain and express myself ,i will put my heart & soul with hardwork into my work ,voices surronded comes to attack and judging .the only way is to prove that i am do it and i can pull this off .i''m hoping my work performances & the outcome result is good because starts from now i am waiting them to express for me .i am tired to open my mouth to express anymore because i dont know how to use the right word to express myself ....

Life is too short .i will be happy .I think about the people that i love ......i work for money and have a better life and not to impress you people ...

I will SHUT DOWN Myself ,the truth me starts from today in my job because thats what they want to see .i shall starts create a clone for my own ,for their sakes .

No comments: