Thursday, May 14, 2009

Stress out

Lets talk about my new job ,ermm ...yeap ,so far its was good ,i did learn a lots than i didt learn from previous 2 jobs and the people are nice as what i judge right now .i did make friends with couple people and hang out with them ,we all will smile to each other and when there's topic we shall chatting .

NOW I WANT TO TELL YOU THAT I FEELS REALLY STRESS .The people that work with us is actually very very very nice and they teaching me soo much and get me the right things ,but i am very dissapointed with myself because until right now i still doesnt deliver in the way that neither they or myself hope .i think my performances is not good at all compare to previous jobs .I dont know what happen .I dont want them to feels that i am a slow learner ,I need time to absorb what have i learn in the work time and i do listen and i do take direction but i just need time .

Sometimes i feels like total nothing during working because i am clueless ,i just dissapointed with myself .what the hell is wrong with me ...

2 comments:

Honey Hong said...

Well, everything has its first time.

Relax. Don't stress yourself up.

Just do your best to do it..yeah, its not easy working there, as its a totally diff style of management, and all the new things you have to learn.

The more you stress, the more you cant absorb.
so, chill. take things easy.

Honey Hong said...

Well, you got it wrong this time.

i'm gonna continue my study that's for sure. for what i love, and not by force.

im doing just fine..

i hope u could get over whatever you feel and live ur life as happy as possible..

and GET A CBOX!
im really lazy to log in and out to leave comment.
dont blame me for not leaving comment.

got nothing special, or sad or anything to update. wait till i have something nice to write k.