Thursday, May 14, 2009

A New Version ?

Its a NEW VERSION Of everything huh ? Today I decided to write this because I just have this in my mind when i go through some of the last years photos and friendster stuff .
Its funny of how everyone said that we'll keep in touch with each other during end of the year in high school .well back then we are starts to missing each other and a bit scare to explore the new world that is waiting for us to come .at that moment ,we always hang around with the friends that we been together .

as in today ,look back it is like less than 6 months ,what makes ironic is when i am alone or have time to take care my own stuff ,i didt miss them or our past memory ,call me a forgetable person or as friend ,I am shock of how i didt desperately wants to get back the moment ,I feels like they just friends and even though the best friends that been in together high school about 5 or 6 years together ,until today i rarely or dont even received or call them .what funny is when i click down my cellphone number list ,i dont even bother to dial that number ! what is wrong with everything .is people forgot me or i forgot them .

seems like the changes has gone sooo much but the time is just less than half years .funny isnt it .I look back i saw myself siting in the school classroom chair chatting with my friends but i didt see that version of me today when i stands infront the mirror .I feels like everything turns into a new version .a whole new version .I really dont know ,some people have long lasting friendship from middle school till the day they die but i rarely have them . I been losing that version of high school tan wei hong .now is a whole new version of me .so does some of my old friends

if someday i meet them in the street ,i sure will still said hey or chat to them ,but i am not sure i still that person that they used to think they know ,its the past of everything ,that doesnt mean that i am mean or what just because i didt missed the time but it just feels like it need a changes .my personalities is still the same inside my heart like the one that you know but other than that ,i just differents ,i cant tell you how but i just different

To my dearest friends ,for those who used to friends in high school ,i will sure be your friend forever even though we lost our connection but that is our memory ,today if you see me in the street you dont remember or recongize me ,i wont blame you because i not sure i will remember you as well .

friends forever ,memories are lasting but i am still keep changing ,keep improving .....

1 comment:

Honey Hong said...

I totally understand how you feel right now.

I felt the same these days.
Its like we keep changing..
To the better of course..

Working outside, earning money..makes you appreciate money even more, and not spending them by having fun with friends.

Most of the time, i'm alone..just like you are, spend most of the time with the colleagues.

Hesitate to go out with friends.. Couldnt find a suitable topic to talk about when we meet them..

Its funny, how we all used to enjoy the moments we all spent with our friends..but I'm okay of the way i'm living now..

I have no idea how to put them in words..but i guess you and i felt the same thing.