Saturday, May 16, 2009

OH MY GOD ! This is seriously weird

This is seriously weird and scary !!!!
What is the scariest thing when you dont recongize yourself in the photo .I just click through my friendster [which is i didt log in long time ago] no one drop me a comment or whatsoever ,so i check to see whether my friend update anything new but they didt
then i click to see my photos ,couple just couple months ago ,what makes me soo weird ,do you know how i feels right now ,is not the matter of whether i gain or lose weight during that time but i feels i dont look like myself in that photo .i dont look like the person in that photo .i dont think is me ,yeap is still me but i am no longer the tan wei hong that capture in the photo
sounds strange but i feels like a different people .i not sure i know that tan wei hong anymore

weird weird weird

No comments: