Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I learn

Over these past 3 days ,It been a pretty emotion break downs and it hit me really bad but same time its also a wake up call & make me reliaze so many things that i didt notice about myself before .
Over the past 2 jobs ,mostly i learn about how ugly or fake a people personalities can be but this time ? its totally different case because when you though that you know everything but the truth is nothing and i get HUGE frastration with my own ! not other people because this feelings is soo bad .I learn that i had to starts all over again because based on my experience ,its actually not even a ok standard for them ,thats why i failed badly

I really need to listen to them ,i did listen and i did try but for certain reason when i try to 'redeem' myself in the work place ,the result always turns out worst .i should be alert of the environment ,i know that they are dissapointed with my performances but i did try my best ,who can blame them ? because i am in their shoes i can have the same feeling as well

i hope i can be better ,i just tired of myself .

No comments: