Sunday, May 10, 2009

Look back ...

Look back... have you feels that you have a right decision ?
Look back ....have you feels that you feels regret ?
Look back ... have you feels that this time you finally got it right ?
Look back ... do you feels funny or laugh at what you used to do ?

Memories just flash back .....nowdays I working working working .while gain street smarts working experience .i learn that my personalities got many problems .everytime is a learning and new starts .people has change a lots .am i still in the same spot ?

I feels like i do learn from some mistake that i done in the past ,i change but there's some i still really need to work on .is funny that something that always bother in my mind during past years doesnt interrupt anymore in my mind .think back i think it quit stupid of spending my time of thinking those stupid question .

who did i missed the most during working ? My family .specially my parents .happy mothers day ,i wish all my bless and sorry for my mistakes or what i done in the past .i learn ..still learning .

No comments: