Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Its weird mixed feelings .....

My New Job is intersting .I feels like i grow a lots as in indivisual and a adult ,even though sometimes my childish still remain the same but i did become more mature than the past which is a good thing ,myself I can feels that the changez inside myself .i sounds weird but you just really have no idea how to explain .

This new Job not just help me learn a lots of new things ,knowledge and experience .Things isnt comes that easy even though I am still not happy with my performances in workplace but i think that i did really listen and learn from what they have taught me ,i did mistake but i did tried to learn it from there .I hope that people can feels i get better and better ,sometimes i feels extremely pressure & stressful but it just a test for me to see how far i can go .But i failed sometimes because sometimes i almost tears even though i tried really hard to hold it back to my eyes !

I meet many new people ,they are all differents ,judge from now i think they are really generous and nice to me and i am really and glad about that .you cant judge a book based on the cover ,yeah i really learn from it

No comments: