Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I dont know what to do

I received my SPM result ,it is worst than what i expect .I know that i am ruined my future career ,the problem is i always know how to talks instead of making a statement to prove my point ,REAL friend always said the word that wakes you up but sametimes it also the hurtful way ,I admit that i hate the feelings of loser but i know the fact that they give me a reality check to wake me up .

I hate that i always try to use to fast forward in my life ,when i have the great oppurnity to do something great ,i always blew it away .I dont know why and i always repeating the same damn mistakes ,feels like i am twisted while thinks that is other people problems ,i never really reliaze that what is my own problem .this personalities of mine ,dont know whether is good or not ,I always rub people in wrong way .I DO !

Sometimes i hate that why i am not born in rich family ! But i know that when i have this mind ,i am in really bad shape because when i return to be the real wei hong ,i am bless that i have this great family tree that makes a stronger me ,they given me the best thing they ever could I just didt know how to apperciate it ,people said life is about luck ,u have the talend and dont have the luck ,you still cant make it anyway ,i agreed with it but i think that i always resting on it and not take the stand .

when people live in certain ages ,they know what they want and try their best to achieve it ,I hate myself for not knowing my thing ,why i am like this ,until today i am still struggle to find the way that belongs to me .god knows .until today i dont know what will happen tomorrow ,until today i still wish that god can give me something great but at this moment i know that i am writing because this time i finally learn my lesson for writing all my stuff

this time this moment i wish ,i wish i really knows . I really wish .

1 comment:

Justin Yap said...

may God bless you always! haha