Monday, March 23, 2009

Ever been this sad ...

This must be the worst month in my life .
I dont know why and i do want to know why its coming to me all this sudden .Everything ,everything feels like failing apart ...everything ! This moment I dont know what to do ,I been try this give up myself lately ,specially this 2 weeks .I never been of it but when i'm alone and have time to think ,its all coming to my mind now .I feels like want to give up my life ,I feels tired & dont want to continue doing it .

I been keep dissapointed people who love me again and again ,feels soo shame .that feelings i dont have it before ,i cant handle it but cry ...tell myself not to but its keep coming more and more ,If i give up my life i will hurt people that love me ,the parents & sisters & friends that care about me .think ! mind goes empty ...i try to kill myself twice this 2 weeks .It just soo hard ....is soo hard i dont want to live anymore .

I dont ,i dont know what to do ,i dont have any direction .i try myself to be happy everything time infront my family because i know they care about me and i dont qant them to be sad ..I dont know ...Maybe all of this will keep me stronger or i will fall apart ..i dont know ..

No comments: