Monday, December 15, 2008

Do you Know how I feels ?

Do you know how i feels ?! Do you treat me as your real friend ? Do you think that i am not a good person ? Do you really know ? I have some vibe of rub people in wrong way and most time i am being munderstood I might try to be funny but i didt reliaze that sometimes i heart certain people feelings or it sounds sacarcastic to them .I didt meant to do that .I dont know that what happen and i am not sure why you think its offensive but i do know how to said sorry

I wish that i could know how to speak better because if i am a great speaker .i could speak out about how i want to express .something words or sentences cant really explain what you try to present and it makes me feels sucks

I will improve myself and go a longer way in my life

No comments: