Thursday, December 18, 2008

Second time a charm ?

I think that its over and i just feels suck and dont have hope
but yesterday i got a call from GAP .she told me for the second interview for today in Queensbay Mall .i am very happy to received that phone call then i ask my family about this and sisters said that its a good thing of second interview!

Today i am very nervous .anyway walk into Gap The supervisior Christine & Gabriel is standing there and its kinda busy but of course they got some stuff in there .anyway christine up for my second interview .i must said that she' serious & tough .she ask me soo many questions and ask me describe myself and why i choose this fashion retail line and of course i am nervous but i try my best to act to being calm cool and charm ! She explain and tells me a lots of the gap system/rules and stuff like that she also give me gap phone number and her number !

The dumbest things is the last question i ask her is am i gonna have high percentage of get this job and she answer me back with this '' i explain you that much and i also give you phone number '' do you think you have high percentage ?
shit i am soo dumb should know .its embraassing anyway before that she told me to prepare and grooming i hope i can get this job

i really hope its truth if not i am gonna shoot myself

No comments: