Monday, December 22, 2008

Working in GAP !

I got my job at GAP in friday and offically work in Saturday .
In friday when i got the phonecall i seriously scream because i am soo happy and thirll its what i want this is the job I want to represent GAP .that night i couldt sleep and very nervious and scare

In Saturday its my first day of working .I meet new people and i learn a lots of things about fashion size cutting and others I am sweating because i am really nervous .i feels like a idiot when i failed to do my best but at least i try .its my first day the stuff are nice .they said they wont scream or yell at me when i did mistake .instead they wil teach me how to fix it and help me solve the problems ! also dont feels herritage to ask any question

Today I starts to talks to them and they are pretty friendly .starts to know their character and personalities and try to bonding .i think today my working performances is pretty good in my opinion even though i did something sucky but i think is still good but not great .opps i just love GAP i brough a low rise straight fit skinny jeans OMFG it was amazing .and a GAP T .its total 295.00 its expensive but its worth .i love it .i know its big money for me but i gotta use it because money can earn back .i also want to brough my parents a CNY clothes after i received my first month salary before CNY ! i want to surpise them

wishme all the best

No comments: