Thursday, October 15, 2009

October Updates :

I Cant believe Year 0f 2009 its running so fast and i though that i'm still a High School fresh graudated .Anyway Here's Updates of myself in this month .

OCTOBER 2009 .
-So the Salary of this month its pretty good to be honest but to me it still never enough for me because everybody know that i know how to spend money very well

Music
- I brough 4 CD' this month ,Sounds crazy right ? Yeah Now that Artist Gallery Supervisor even chat to me .Anyway I brough Lady Gaga.Mariah Carey & Daughtry 1st Deluxe Edition & 2nd album ,well its quit a lots of money but I enjoy it ,plus she give me 10% discount which is quit nice.

Fashion
- Erm Okay ,This month I spend the most money on clothing ,I mean seriously !!!! I spend about RM600 .I brough Topman Skinny Jeans & Check shirt because i want to dress up like a stylista like what i see in LookBook Site ,Omg its HOT & A Guess V-neck T-shirt and I love it.
Hag !!! I need to control myself haha

Later plan of the month ,I still have plans and deals that i got to take care of .I also need to go to Wawasan Universiti to check update for my study next year

No comments: