Saturday, October 17, 2009

Nervous & Excited

Okay ,I admit that my SPM Result is very bad and out of my expectation ,I always said that i will try my best to achieve good result but the truth is i just saying because i never really put effort on work
On these 10 month of working experience ,i learn a lots of money & experience compared to the same class of 2009 ,I consider that as a good thing but sometimes i feels like i slowly fade away to the background ,without that piece of paper ,i feels souless and dont know how to survive more in future

YES I do earn much money for now but does this job can last forever and support my fianical in the future ,we dont know about the future but i do know that it wont last .

I wish that I can have the chance to made in Universiti ,hopefully ,All the best

No comments: